Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fabric Ring Necklace

Stacy of Hart+Sew posted this nice tutorial. I was browsing around of fabric necklace images through flickr, then I ended up at her blog. It's really easy to make and I have all the materials. Not all actually. I use a cardboard (that've been used by my kids...see the doodles) to substitute the plastic ring as she suggested.

And here's the pictorial :
1. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 1/6

2. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 2/6
Wrap them with something soft first to give them a plumper effect.

3. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 3/6

4. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 4/6

5. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 5/6

6. (Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace - Step 6/6

Look! Piece of cake!

(Our artful Life)  Fabric Necklace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glue-gun Dita sama dg punyaku hihihi... aku mo bikin ini jg ah Mak buat Sarah. she's into jewelery!